- Change e-Builder status to “Consultant Selection.”
- Complete and send Exposure Checklist form to Risk Management.
- Verify consultant's COVID protocol information.
- If design fee will not exceed $300,000 and no specialized skills are needed, select from consultant roster and go to Consultant Contracting.
- If fee exceeds $300,000, prepare Board of Trustees (BOT) action item to award design.
- If design fee exceeds $300,000 or highly specialized skills are needed, begin Request for Qualifications (RFQ) process.
- Update e-Builder to add consultants.
- Process consultant invoices as they are received.
Using the e-Builder process, review the invoice to confirm:
- Work completed is accurate
- Correlation with consultant contract fee
- Invoice dates
- New field order number is correct
For accurate invoices, mark “Reviewed” in e-Builder action field to forward to Capital Budget for processing.
If incorrect, mark “Revise” in e-Builder action field to send to consultant for rework. Give details in comments if consultant revision is required.