O&M Manuals and Equipment
Manuals and Equipment
Contractor submits preliminary Operation & Maintenance (O&M) manuals for review through e-Builder submittal module.
- AE reviews and sends to WWU with comments.
- CPD and FM review using a Bluebeam session.
- Provide comments to contractor to allow final revision of manuals.
- When the final O&M manuals are received from the contractor, distribute and archive them.
Schedule equipment start-up and trainings with contractor, manufacturer, and FM shops.
- Create AiM Assists for shop personnel
- Preliminary O&Ms are needed for these sessions
- Record and document, file in project folders in e-Builder