- Assign PW number.
- Request a two letter identifying code for a new building.
- Submit New Project Request Form in e-Builder.
- Schedule an appointment with EHS to go through safety checklist.
- Define scope, stakeholders and project delivery method.
- Complete project information in e-Builder.
- Gather information for project support and equipment needs.
- Create preliminary budget in e-Builder.
- Create preliminary schedule in e-Builder.
Create preliminary schedule directly in e-Builder or create in Microsoft Project and then import to e-Builder. Include known important dates:
- Board of Trustees (BOT) meetings: all projects requiring BOT approval require a minimum of 3 weeks between bid opening and the scheduled BOT meeting
- Bid advertisements:
- Schedule bid advertisements to be written and approved.
- Email in MS Word format to the Associate Director a minimum of one week before scheduled print date
- Create virtual walkthrough video and work with IT specialist and communications coordinator to post and link to CPD website.
- Plan a pre-bid walk through meeting one week after first advertisement date.
- Bid openings require a minimum of 21 days between advertisement date and bid opening.
- A minimum of one week is required between the last addendum and the bid opening.
- Academic schedule