- Assign PW number.
- Request a two letter identifying code for a new building.
- Submit New Project Request Form in e-Builder.
- Schedule an appointment with EHS to go through safety checklist.
- Define scope, stakeholders and project delivery method.
- Complete project information in e-Builder.
- Gather information for project support and equipment needs.
- Create preliminary budget in e-Builder.
- Create preliminary schedule in e-Builder.
Scope, Stakeholders and Delivery Method
Is project part of an existing program?
Determine scope statement.
Create a charter if needed, including:
- Who has authority for direction and approvals?
- Who is responsible for consultant communications?
List project stakeholders.
Determine whether a steering committee is needed. If needed, work with Assistant Director to:
- Select members
- Establish a meeting schedule
- Confirm availability for required meetings
Determine project delivery methodology.
- Design Bid Build
- General Contractor/Construction Manager (GC/CM):
- Progressive Design Build