SP084 Selection Search Criteria
The following Selection Criteria will be used to shortlist and select firms:
- Qualifications and expertise of firms relating to utility planning and predesigns for institutional projects of this type and complexity.
- A Diversity, Equity and Inclusion plan that minimally states the % planned for each OMWBE category that ensures minority and women-owned firms and veteran-owned firms are afforded the maximum practicable opportunity to participate in this project. The plan should also detail other ways the firm will enhance and encourage Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
- Familiarity with State of Washington Public Works procedures.
- Quality of firm’s service received by previous clients including Western Washington University.
- Key personnel experience relating to utility planning studies of this type and complexity.
- Ability to meet schedules and knowledge of schedule impacts related to university settings.
- Cost estimating skills related to conceptual design and utility planning projects, including historical accuracy of firm with conceptual cost estimates through design and construction.
- Demonstrated innovative and practical approaches to minimizing heating system greenhouse gas emissions and overall environmental impact.