SP084 Submittal Instructions
The University is requiring electronic submittals of the items listed below for this solicitation. Hard copy submittals will not be accepted. Request for Qualifications must be submitted electronically no later than 3:00 pm on the date scheduled with the SP084 RFQ submittal link.
- The electronic submittal shall include the Request for Qualification solicitation number (SP084), the title of the document, and due date and time in the subject line.
- The Qualification shall be titled, “WWU SP084 Heating Conversion Feasibility Study (name of firm)”
- Please limit file size to 80MB.
- The University will use the time stamp on the submittal upload to determine timeliness.
- Proposers are responsible for ensuring timely delivery of submittals.
- The University is not responsible for Finalists’ technical difficulties in submitting electronically.
- Late submittals will not be evaluated.
- Submittal format requirements:
- Formatted in a single searchable .pdf document
- Include searchable bookmarks for each section of the Qualification, corresponding to the sections outline in Selection Search Criteria
- Organized in accordance with the RFQ
- The submittals shall not exceed forty (40) pages. A “page” is defined as, when printed, a one-sided single sheet of 8.5 x 11 paper, unless the instruction specifically allows a larger sheet of paper.
- The font should be no smaller than 10 point
Any addenda issued for this RFQ will be published on the RFQ website.
Respondents are responsible for checking the website for any addenda prior to submission of Qualifications. If you are unable to download the addenda, you may contact the individual noted above.