Environmental Studies Classroom and Lab Upgrades - PW756
This project is part of an on-going program to improve the quality and efficiency of existing learning spaces at Western. Increasing classroom and lab performance will help Western:
- Respond to student course demand;
- Increase opportunities across STEM fields;
- Reduce barriers to fulfilling degree requirements;
- Ensure students experience a high level of technologically relevant education;
- Provide flexible learning spaces to support current teaching methods.
The work in Environmental Studies includes renovation to ES 310, 345, 410, & 430 to create additional lab and office spaces.
Start Construction: November 2019
Complete Construction: October 2020