Construction Site Prep
Arrange for contractor key access.
- Email updated Lockshop memo to Lockshop and UPD to:
- Add contractor to consultant key ring access or
- Create new key ring for contractor check out.
Contractor's site-specific safety plan:
- Submit to EHS for review a minimum of two weeks before scheduled start of construction
- EHS must provide written acceptance of plan before construction can begin.
Establish construction meeting schedule, time and location.
Arrange for owner-supplied temporary facilities.
Create required phases within AiM for shop support.