Planners work with Space Administration and individual departments to create space usage programs and make recommendations for space allocation and function.
Planners also perform detailed assessments of departmental needs and resources to create design recommendations that align with the core values of the university and the internal goals of the department.
Project planning provides:
- Support in the development, evaluation, and rationale for facility changes
- Accurate tracking of valuable space resources
- Recommendations for and implementation of efficient and effective space usage
- Plans for future capital improvements
- Support for the university's mission through space design and development